Saturday, May 22, 2010

Seven Essential Breakfasts for the World Traveler - Slideshow - World Hum

Seven Essential Breakfasts for the World Traveler - Slideshow - World Hum

Jenni isn't a big fan of breakfast, but I can't seem to get started without it. As soon as I wake up in the morning, the first thought that goes through my mind is, "What's for breakfast?" And it's no exception when we're traveling. There was the pain au chocolat and cup of coffee I had in a smokey Heathrow cafe on our first trip to London. The Turkish coffee I could stand a spoon in when we were staying in Budapest. The smorgasbord style buffet we had each morning at our hotel in Stockholm last fall. I remember those meals as much for the food as for what happened after they took my plate away.

Here is a link from World Hum. A great travel story website. On it they show you a few typical breakfasts from around the world. Not all are vegan or vegetarian, but that doesn't mean you can't change them to your liking. And remember what your mom told you, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment