Saturday, August 22, 2009

Flip Camera

I've been lugging my old Sony camcorder around for years. I love that camera. But this year we went ahead and picked up a Flip camera. These little pocket size video cameras are great when you're spending the day sightseeing. They fit right in your pocket and make it easy to have a video camera with you at all times. They plug directly into your computer, so you can easily offload your videos and post them on the Internet to share with your friends and family back home. I've read reviews by folks who really liked them, and reviews by people who really didn't. I don't think the technology allows you to shoot high end videos, and there are some functional limitations, such as being unable to use them for night shots, and some limited zoom capabilities, but for what they are they're an excellent investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment