Friday, February 26, 2010

Gadling TV's Travel Talk 002: Google goes Trans-Siberian, BA Strike, Aircruises, S.F. in 24 hrs and more! | Gadling.com

Gadling, which bills itself as 'the world's biggest travel blog', has started its own travel show on the web called Travel Talk. I watched the episode below this morning. I thought it was pretty cool, if a little too flash for me. What to do if you have 24hrs in a destination I thought was well done. They were in San Francisco. Some of the other features like the Drew Cam got a little old. But check it out, the topics were timely and informative. I'm sure the shows will get better with time. I'd look to see other travel sites add video to their sites as well.

Gadling TV's Travel Talk 002: Google goes Trans-Siberian, BA Strike, Aircruises, S.F. in 24 hrs and more! | Gadling.com

No comments:

Post a Comment